Friday, February 24, 2017

A Work RAOK that Completes a Set

The "area" I work in for my company takes two levels of my company's building.  Due to the nature of our business, those two floors are probably 80-85% female.  I have no problem with this and actually enjoy it.  However, there's not much sports talk.  It's a drastic change from the near-decade I spent working in the Lids corporate office.

I do actually have one co-worker in my area that collects cards.  After a long weekend, I came back to work Monday to find this sitting on my keyboard.

2016-17 Upper Deck #78 Leon Draisaitl
It's not a "big" card or a Blackhawks card, but it was the last one that I needed to complete the 2016-17 Upper Deck Series 1 base set.  I still need about ten Young Guns, but I'm thrilled to have the base set completed.  He had picked up a few packs here and there and this was one that he had.  He will probably read this at some point, so thank you, Steven!

No comments:

Post a Comment