Monday, May 8, 2017

Dime Box Buy - 1993 Post #29 John Kruk

I have been a John Kruk fan since I was a kid.  I grew up in West Virginia and there weren't many pro athletes (wait, he's NOT an athlete) from the state.  Also, my elementary school principal knew him and that was as close as this kid that loved baseball came to a pro ballplayer.

I don't collect his cards but as I type this, I realize that I do need to go pick up an autograph.

Kruk collector Peter from Baseball Every Night already has this card, but he's getting this one some time down the road.  That will be a much better home than here, or I'm sure he can find something to do with it.

1993 Post #29 John Kruk
If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back.  FREE CARDS!  If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  Happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment