Monday, June 26, 2017

2017 Topps Series 2 Box Break with Baseball Every Night

Peter at Baseball Every Night did a box break of 2017 Topps Series 2.  I didn't jump in immediately but with only a few spots left the Rangers were still unclaimed so I jumped in.  They're my local team so I figured worst case I could throw them into the quarter box for the next time I show up at a card show.  Most vendors ask 50 cents for current season cards, so I will undercut them.  MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!



I didn't end up with the box hit, but the Ivan Rodriguez buyback is pretty solid.  Pudge is not forgotten and well-loved by the Rangers fans.

Thanks for the break, Peter!  I will probably get in on these if you have any more.

If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $100 in about seven months.  FREE CARDS!  If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  Happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment